Gordon Legal represents tenants facing eviction in Queens Civil Housing Court by providing:
Client Centered Representation
Gordon Legal provides a client centered approach to legal representation to achieve the best possible outcomes for our clients. We strive to find cost-effective, practical solutions for our clients to resolve their housing court cases.
Gordon Legal clients benefit from experienced legal counsel helping clients avoid the common pitfalls that most housing court litigants fall into. We continue to consistently strive to make sure all highly technical documentation is prepared correctly, unforgiving deadlines are met, and that our clients get the best possible advocacy from start to finish.
- Legal Documents
- Court Appearances
- Court Stipulations of Settlement
- Buyout Agreements
- Litigation, Hearings and Trials
Gordon Legal clients receive unparalleled access to counsel. We endeavor to always keep our clients informed.
- Live client services team available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Pre-Court Date Client Notifications
- Post Court Appearance Reports
- Monthly Status Telephone Calls